Army Career Advice?

Hey, So i enlisted June 6th and I ship off to basic at Fort Leonard Wood in 12 days. My Mos is 35 November (Signals Intelligence Analyst). I'm super excited, but I want to make sure I'm setting myself up for success after (if) I get out. I dropped out of college after 1 year, it just wasn't for me.... show more Hey, So i enlisted June 6th and I ship off to basic at Fort Leonard Wood in 12 days. My Mos is 35 November (Signals Intelligence Analyst). I'm super excited, but I want to make sure I'm setting myself up for success after (if) I get out. I dropped out of college after 1 year, it just wasn't for me. I'm planning on doing online school to get my degree while I'm in the service. I also will get Top Secret Security Clearance as part of my job. So, after my 5 years is up ill be 24, with hopefully a degree and top secret security clearance. What are my best options in terms of career paths at that point. I know I could potentially do civil service, my dad is a firefighter and I have options there. But, what are my options for FBI, CIA, etc etc other federal agencies. Do they recruit army guys with security clearances? Also, sidenote, my job is cool and all, but I'd love to do ranger school or some other kind of special forces. How do I get to that goal/what are the pros and cons?
7 answers 7