What could someone (lets call them a nobody) say to you, to make you, think you, were a NOBODY? ;-(?

Favorite Answer

i think if nobody said nothing...it may.....or may not lead one to believe that role is being supported by somebody....that somebody may....or may not be concluded by ones self....read it slow stan...i dont want to overload your senses...

• DRDEATH

now you have confused me all to hades and back....no wait.....this sensation is thrilling do not attempt to unconfuse me....its not even possible...thanks for playing...

I am a nobody! Ive known it for the last 20 plus years. No one needs to tell me that.

Not a thing.

I understand my worth. And while I have flaws and am far from perfect, I am honest with myself about it and sincerely always TRY to be honest and caring and ethical.

There is SOME value for 70 years of learning.

• Ben

Maybe that they don't like me so much.

They could say nothing

noone should say anything i know im a nobody

They are pushing out all of their disgruntled frustration onto you

Wait, I misread the question.

Ignoring me, constantly writing off or negating everything I say.

Ignoring me would have that effect, assuming it's someone I care about. So they would say NOTHING.