More Americans have been killed by domestic terrorists on US soil than by foreigners, so why doesn't Trump allocate more funds to fight ....?

.... homegrown terrorism?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Because he thinks they're very fine people.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

congress allots funds.

but most domestic terrorism is committed by foreigners like the democrats immigrant in NY who ran those people over with a van.

the rest of our domestic terror is caused by democrats like ANTIFA for example.

in fact the democrat party is behind most organized domestic terror in US history. starting with their KKK groups after the civil war.

• ...Show all comments
    • NRA4EVER
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

i know. that is how i know democrats like ANTIFA commit most domestic terror. i mean how many times this your have you seen a group of right wingers beating up people in the streets, or attacking ICE facilities?.........none, but democrats do it on a daily bases.

• gerald
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

it would cost too much to certify 350 million people just give them the guns and ask why after the dead cant complain anymore

• Dze
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

more people have been killed in auto accidents than either one .. ive seen 30 people die since i moved here and not one 'terrorist' ever .. so why the hype ..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Terroism is a very specific meaning. Terrorism is when a group or and individual commits a terror attack for political gain. If there was no agenda that was political then it is not considered terrorism. So a mass shooting, which has a grey area for it's understanding, that had no political gain is not terrorism.

Terrorism doesn't have to involve killing in order to be considered Terrorism, just some form of intimidation. For example: When Antifa members go around causing riots, damaging property, and assaulting/injuring others while doing so for political reasons. Is considered terrorism.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

funding from lobbyists and the NRA

Attachment image
    • ...Show all comments
    • Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

I know. People are dying so gun lobbyists and manufacturers can get rich.

• 7 months ago

He definitely should, starting with Antifa!

• 7 months ago

Sounds FINE- the Congress wasn't using those purse-strings!

• -j.
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Because most domestic terrorists are white.

• 7 months ago

He's cutting that fund. Because domestic terrorists and their sympathizers got him elected.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.