This Oculus Error Ruined My Unity Project?

My project was working before I tried to edit my Oculus Integration asset. This asset is causing so many issues for me, and it is something that Easy Input for VR needs. No matter what I found on the internet, nothing helped. I have uninstalled the Oculus Integration asset multiple times, gone through the Package... show more My project was working before I tried to edit my Oculus Integration asset. This asset is causing so many issues for me, and it is something that Easy Input for VR needs. No matter what I found on the internet, nothing helped. I have uninstalled the Oculus Integration asset multiple times, gone through the Package Manager and uninstalled the asset, gone through the asset folder and uninstalled the asset, and uninstalled both as well at the same time. I've reinstalled multiple times in different recommended ways. I have even deleted the "OVRPlugin.dll" from every folder, and still get the errors. Nothing has been working. Here are the two errors:

1. Multiple plugins with the same name 'ovrplugin' (found at 'Assets/Oculus/VR/Plugins/1.38.0/Win/OVR... and 'Assets/Oculus/VR/Plugins/1.38.0/Win64/O... That means one or more plugins are set to be compatible with Editor. Only one plugin at the time can be used by Editor. OculusSampleFrameworkUtil:HandlePlayMode... (at Assets/Oculus/SampleFramework/Editor/Ocu...
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_...

2. Multiple plugins with the same name 'ovrplugin' (found at 'Assets/Oculus/VR/Plugins/1.38.0/Win/OVR... and 'Assets/Oculus/VR/Plugins/1.38.0/Win64/O... That means one or more plugins are set to be compatible with Editor. Only one plugin at the time can be used by Editor.

Please somebody help me with this.
1 answer 1