Newborn living arrangements?

My ex and I decided to live together when the baby comes 30 days from now. I currently live at my grandma house and he has a apartment with 2 bedrooms for the baby. With the apartment him and I names are on the lease because we concluded this was something we would do. However he is switching things around now and... show more My ex and I decided to live together when the baby comes 30 days from now. I currently live at my grandma house and he has a apartment with 2 bedrooms for the baby. With the apartment him and I names are on the lease because we concluded this was something we would do. However he is switching things around now and saying he doesn’t feel as though him and I can living under one roof peacefully. I would like to know if I should keep pushing for us to live under one roof with a newborn or just stay at my grandma house?
P.s my grandma house has 3 bedrooms and only myself and her lives there. Please help ! Thank you