Newborn living arrangements?

My ex and I decided to live together when the baby comes 30 days from now. I currently live at my grandma house and he has a apartment with 2 bedrooms for the baby. With the apartment him and I names are on the lease because we concluded this was something we would do. However he is switching things around now and saying he doesn’t feel as though him and I can living under one roof peacefully. I would like to know if I should keep pushing for us to live under one roof with a newborn or just stay at my grandma house?

P.s my grandma house has 3 bedrooms and only myself and her lives there. Please help ! Thank you

HE IS YOUR EX AND HE DOES NOT WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU.

My goodness, time to have a reality check. You cannot use an innocent baby as the glue to keep this man with you under one roof. THAT is NEVER going to work, never.

Stay at your grandmother's house and hope he continues to pay the rent on the unit. You are actually legally responsible to pay rent on that apartment because you signed the lease. Can you trust him to pay the rent and not jeopardies your credit score and what happens if he stops paying rent? You will be responsible.

You sound young and inexperienced. STOP making stupid choices and take control of YOURSELF and rely on NO ONE because now you will soon be a mother and your child needs a level headed mom to make good choices. Again, he is your EX and he DOES NOT want to live with you. You need a REALITY CHECK and to get out of DENIAL.

Why is your name on his lease? Do you realize if he quits paying you are stuck with the lease? I would suggest you try to get you name off of it.

Remember he will owe you child support when the baby comes. You may need to speak with an attorney.

Hello

I did not have to read this question.. I stopped at ex.. Move on from whatever you got going on here.. Exes are exes for a reason..

Best

Do you really want to live with someone who doesn't want to live with you? He's your ex for a reason.

If he's not willing to live with you and your child - is he willing to do anything to share parenting of this child?

If he's your ex, you're not a couple; it may be he thinks having an ex and child in his place will cramp his style...

Sort out child support, and stay where you are.

• Judy

stay with grandma

• Eva

He's your ex for a reason. Putting the two of you under the same roof with a new baby is probably not a good idea. If you're hoping this will get him to come back to you, you are going to be disappointed. Make sure to get child support from him and stay at your grandma's if she is agreeable.

He owes you child support, regardless of where you live.

You can stay where you are, you can temporarily move in with him, or you can do 2 days there with him, then 2 days with your grandma, then 2 days back with him, etc.

If he doesn't think you can live under one roof...that's a serious problem.

Stay with your grandmother and file for child support immediately.

Stay at your grandmother's house.