Undecided major help ??

So I’ll be starting at a community college this fall, for an associate’s degree and then I’m transferring to a 4 year college. When I applied to this community college, I put my major as “Liberal Arts- Social Sciences and Humanities”. However, I have to register for classes soon & I’m thinking of changing that... show more So I’ll be starting at a community college this fall, for an associate’s degree and then I’m transferring to a 4 year college. When I applied to this community college, I put my major as “Liberal Arts- Social Sciences and Humanities”. However, I have to register for classes soon & I’m thinking of changing that major because people say a degree in liberal arts isn’t worth it. I’m really undecided on what I want to do. I kinda would want an office job, working as an administrative assistant/secretary in a law firm or medical office. Would changing my major to business administration be good for this? My college also offers business administration in healthcare management. Is this a good career path?

I was also thinking of doing physical therapy assistant or something in the medical field but is that too difficult? Someone please help :(
1 answer 1