What are the best ways to lose weight? What pills, exercise, or foods do you eat? How do you control portion when you re a food lover?

I weigh about 225 and have struggled to lose weight all my life. I have done all the crazy fad diets and I ve tried some of the pills like Garcia Camboga but I ll lose less than 10 pounds and gain it all back and then some. When I was in college, I walking a lot to class and went to the gym 3 times a week to walk... show more I weigh about 225 and have struggled to lose weight all my life. I have done all the crazy fad diets and I ve tried some of the pills like Garcia Camboga but I ll lose less than 10 pounds and gain it all back and then some. When I was in college, I walking a lot to class and went to the gym 3 times a week to walk lightly on a treadmill for an hour, no extreme exercise or dieting and lost almost 20lbs in 4 months and weighed 155. I have always loved food and sweets and am terrible at portion control.

My senior year of college my sister passed away and I fell into despair. It s been two years and I ve gained 70lbs. I am so upset but food comforts me. I am a teacher so I do run around 4.5 hours a day with students but as soon as I m home I m so exhausted that I sleep.

Went to the doctor and my thyroid works at 1.48, the acceptable range is .55-5.6, so I am less than half of the average person being somewhere around 3.

Can anyone help me. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin and would love to lose 75lbs :(