Juan asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 12 months ago

Are you openly racist, privately racist or not racist at all?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Not racist at all.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

No I am not racist at all, I hate everyone equally!

• Chris
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Wow. 11 words, and you worked the magic word in three times. I hereby award you an authentic LPT. A Libtard participation trophy. Hearty congratulations!

• ...Show all comments
    • Juan12 months agoReport

Racists get triggered when they see the word racist. There's two more times pal

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

Can't happen to notice the left is obsessed with who's a racist... They just can't wait to label someone a racist. Hummmmmmm over compensating may be?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

Privately just like over 7.5 billion people on the planet. It's in our DNA, like it or not. We tend to find more favor and comfort in those who most resemble us. Not a negative thing, just a human thing. The thing not to be is a bigot. That's where the problems arise.

Source(s): bigoted. When someone is acting in a bigoted way, he believes his beliefs, culture, or background is superior to others. The Civil Rights Movement fought against the bigoted behavior of whites against blacks. A bigoted person doesn't tolerate the opinions of others, and never rethinks his position.

It's a learned behavior. I've never seen one study confirming that genetics plays a part is a dislike for diversity

• 12 months ago

i'm not racist at all

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

I openly punch all racists, private or not. I am a progressive and I love all humans (except trump supporters, they are evil)

• ...Show all comments

No it's like a jew in the 1940s saying they hate Nazis. Hating Nazis wouldn't make them racist

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Not racist.

and I report all racists.

Racism is hate.

Hate is a violation

• 12 months ago

Racist is an accusation the left throws around when they are losing the argument.

It is the same as a child calling someone a poopy head

• Magnum Cum Loude
      Lv 5
      12 months agoReport

Half the counry was a real poopy head a few generations ago. I guess it just vanished in 1964.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

I don't consider myself racist but by the new democrat standard I guess I am racist. But then again under that standard who isn't?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.