Juan asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 12 months ago

Are you openly racist, privately racist or not racist at all?

Favorite Answer

Not racist at all.

• zipper

No I am not racist at all, I hate everyone equally!

• Chris

Wow. 11 words, and you worked the magic word in three times. I hereby award you an authentic LPT. A Libtard participation trophy. Hearty congratulations!

• Juan12 months agoReport

Racists get triggered when they see the word racist. There's two more times pal

• Joseph

Can't happen to notice the left is obsessed with who's a racist... They just can't wait to label someone a racist. Hummmmmmm over compensating may be?

Privately just like over 7.5 billion people on the planet. It's in our DNA, like it or not. We tend to find more favor and comfort in those who most resemble us. Not a negative thing, just a human thing. The thing not to be is a bigot. That's where the problems arise.

Source(s): bigoted. When someone is acting in a bigoted way, he believes his beliefs, culture, or background is superior to others. The Civil Rights Movement fought against the bigoted behavior of whites against blacks. A bigoted person doesn't tolerate the opinions of others, and never rethinks his position.
    • Juan12 months agoReport

It's a learned behavior. I've never seen one study confirming that genetics plays a part is a dislike for diversity

i'm not racist at all

I openly punch all racists, private or not. I am a progressive and I love all humans (except trump supporters, they are evil)

• Juan12 months agoReport

No it's like a jew in the 1940s saying they hate Nazis. Hating Nazis wouldn't make them racist

Not racist.

and I report all racists.

Racism is hate.

Hate is a violation

Racist is an accusation the left throws around when they are losing the argument.

It is the same as a child calling someone a poopy head

• Magnum Cum Loude

Half the counry was a real poopy head a few generations ago. I guess it just vanished in 1964.

I don't consider myself racist but by the new democrat standard I guess I am racist. But then again under that standard who isn't?