How come when I sin God answers my prayers?

But when I don't sin he doesn't answer my prayers? I have struggled with masturbation since I was in jr high school. It was something I tried very hard not to do but it didn't matter what I did, I would always go back to doing it. Now I am 32 yrs old, and I still do it. I've noticed that since I... show more But when I don't sin he doesn't answer my prayers?

I have struggled with masturbation since I was in jr high school. It was something I tried very hard not to do but it didn't matter what I did, I would always go back to doing it. Now I am 32 yrs old, and I still do it.

I've noticed that since I haven't been doing it, Gos doesn't answer my prayers. But when I would masturbate and ask for forgiveness afterwards, he would always answer my prayers. I just don't get it. So I've decided to start doing it again because I've been praying about certain things but they go unanswered. That never happened when I was doing sinful things.

How come after I sin he blesses me but when I don't sin he doesn't bless me?