Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 6 months ago

I’ve been dizzy for several days! HELP?!?

I’ve been dizzy for the past couple of days. I went on a trip that was a 12 hour drive there and 12 hours back. I drove both times which gave me major tension headaches, but they went away after I slept. A day after we got back from our trip, I went to go take a nap for an hour and when I woke up, I felt dizzy just laying down. It was hard for me to walk. I began to feel nauseous as well. The next day I felt a little better, but still felt funny when I walk. I am currently still feeling funny when I walk, but I’m not feeling nauseous at all anymore, but my stomach has been getting cramps and I’ve been having issues going #2. Does anyone know what this may be?? I know it’s not an ear infection because my ears have felt fine and I can hear fine.

It could be heatstroke or a sinus headache. Drink lots of water stay out of the sun. Go see the doctor it could be signs of a stroke. Several days isn't healthy. It could be an infection of some sort or dehydration, iron deficiency or vertigo. Go see a doctor! ASAP!

• Ian

A vitamin B complex tablet will probably cure you dizziness. If it does, then a dr.

If your travel was up high mountain ,rapid change of altitude and air pressure could do that to someone who is sensitive .Other reason could be that you ate something on your trip that you normally don,t eat .