I’ve been dizzy for several days! HELP?!?

I’ve been dizzy for the past couple of days. I went on a trip that was a 12 hour drive there and 12 hours back. I drove both times which gave me major tension headaches, but they went away after I slept. A day after we got back from our trip, I went to go take a nap for an hour and when I woke up, I felt dizzy just... show more I’ve been dizzy for the past couple of days. I went on a trip that was a 12 hour drive there and 12 hours back. I drove both times which gave me major tension headaches, but they went away after I slept. A day after we got back from our trip, I went to go take a nap for an hour and when I woke up, I felt dizzy just laying down. It was hard for me to walk. I began to feel nauseous as well. The next day I felt a little better, but still felt funny when I walk. I am currently still feeling funny when I walk, but I’m not feeling nauseous at all anymore, but my stomach has been getting cramps and I’ve been having issues going #2. Does anyone know what this may be?? I know it’s not an ear infection because my ears have felt fine and I can hear fine.
3 answers 3