Unity asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Republicans reminded us daily "that the President does not create jobs" under Obama. So why are they giving their boy Trump all the credit?

• Ian

That's how the conservative mind works. They really are the biggest hypocrites that have ever lived!

because President eliminated a lot of odickheads policies, and installed ones that actually work--

OK, then take away most of the positives that you have said about Obama, if you want.

Why don't YOU tell ME what you think the President actually has the ability to strongly influence.

My answer? Really only whether we go to war or not. I do not like going to war. I think the last justifiable war the US was in, was WW2.

SO you tell me who I should like better, ...,

1.) Someone who says really smart things and is never putting his foot in his mouth with comment that could be construed as racist. BUT kept us in a war and got us into another...

2.) Someone who frequently says stupid things, some of which could be construed as racist... BUT has not gotten us into another war and has attempted to get us out of conflicts.

Now you likely recognize the first as Obama and the second as Trump...

But not so fast.... OH NO.... Obama has put his foot in his mouth multiple times and said and wrote things that could easily be construed as racist.

You tell me your measure and let's measure them up.

From Obama's book:

"There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white."

You see, where I am standing, it is not like we were given the best choices possible to choose from. WE were given VERY bad choices and had to decide. You seem to think that all who choose different from you are what??? WE are not choosing between whether you like Superman versus Batman. More like Lex Luther or Thanos.

Because Trump deserves credit, I suppose. I know there are media reports about Trump's job creation abilities, even CNN reported good numbers on that. Obama said those jobs are NOT going to come back, he was wrong. There are videos showing Obama saying such things.

So, are you still going to hold on to current job creation being Obama's policies? Even though it's not true, demonstrably?

Obama: Some jobs 'are just not going to come back'

PBS NewsHour

Published on Jun 1, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKpso3vhZtw

Youtube thumbnail

&t=168s

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • Chris

Trump changed the results of all the ROI analyses under consideration in American business. Many projects that looked marginally unprofitable suddenly took on new level of feasibility when the new imputed tax rates and compliance costs were factored in. Jobs come from investment. That is how Trump did it.

The think only Republican presidents create jobs.

• Ryde0n

0bama didn't create jobs because he never intended to , Trump has created jobs due to a deliberate effort .

Source(s): Always Glad To Help ! : )

15 million jobs were created under Obama. They give the credit for those jobs to either George W or to Trump, not to Obama. The fact is that there have been 10 straight years of economic growth, from 2009-2019, the longest in US history. I guess Trumpublicans will say that Obama is responsible for zero of those 10 years of growth.

Because Trump is one of them. Obviously. Isn't that the way politics always works?

When Bush was President, Republicans attributed every bad thing that happened to Clinton, and and gave Bush credit for anything good. When Obama became President, Democrats blamed anything bad on Bush and gave Obama credit for anything good. And so forth.

By removing many job killing regulations he has actually help stimulate job growth.

Any further questions?

Also to yahoo, that was a truck and not a bus