How long does it take to get your first water bill?

Just bought my first house. The water was transferred into our name by the title company. I have gotten ahold of them and they keep telling me a few days, a few weeks. Ok, that's fine. Just want to know what the average time is to get it? We closed early June, rented back for a month, and as of July 12th, in... show more Just bought my first house. The water was transferred into our name by the title company. I have gotten ahold of them and they keep telling me a few days, a few weeks. Ok, that's fine. Just want to know what the average time is to get it? We closed early June, rented back for a month, and as of July 12th, in our complete possession. Just want to know how long you waited for your first water bill, if you can remember, LOL.

Is there normally this much of a lag? I should get something in the mail, right?