I said I love her, she said she loves me too, now she’s gone silent?

So I started seeing a girl, we live about an hour apart and can’t see each other very often but when we do it’s always memorable. For a while we have had this roundabout way of saying “I love you” by saying “elephant ears”. I finally bit the bullet and just said “I love you” in a text before bed and went to sleep... show more So I started seeing a girl, we live about an hour apart and can’t see each other very often but when we do it’s always memorable. For a while we have had this roundabout way of saying “I love you” by saying “elephant ears”. I finally bit the bullet and just said “I love you” in a text before bed and went to sleep (coz honestly I was scared to see whether or not she would answer) when I woke up there was a simple “I love you too” but since, I haven’t heard from her. Trying not to overthink it, but what could it mean if she’s gone silent after that?