This girl doesn’t “date” but is looking for the one she wants to marry. So answer me this if you can?

She says time is the most valuable thing to her. And that she doesn’t date but she goes from really good friends to a relationship. If there are any girls out there who are like this. Who would rather get to know someone and see if you’d have similar values over the typical dating. I’m hanging with this girl... show more She says time is the most valuable thing to her. And that she doesn’t date but she goes from really good friends to a relationship. If there are any girls out there who are like this. Who would rather get to know someone and see if you’d have similar values over the typical dating. I’m hanging with this girl literally every day of the week which I think is a good sign but it’s still very friend zoney. Her own sister and her husband who is my best friend say they think she likes me but she’s VERY cautious before proceeding to any next step. She invites me to important family events and stuff. Like it seems like we are dating just without the label or the physical stuff. Not even hand holding. Like I said, she sees me every day.

What do you recommend I do? Just wait until she’s finally like “hey let’s do this” or what?