promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 11 months ago

Was I born sensitive?

I've been sensitive ever since I was a kid. My parents never taught me not to cry and walk it off. When people give me a mean look, roll their eyes at me, stop and stare at me, smile at me evil, insult me, put their hands on me, it really bothers me. I break down and cry. I can't take it. My sister or other siblings aren't like this. Was I born sensitive? I wish I was strong. All of my problems would be gone if I was strong.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

It wouldn't fix everything but you would have less issues.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

You may be an Empath. It's a real thing. Look it up. Good luck to you.

• tony
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

to feel intensely is not a symptom of weakness, it is the characteristic of a truly alive and compassionate human being. It is not the sensitive person who is broken, it is society’s understanding that has become dysfunctional and emotionally incapacitated. There is zero shame in expressing your authentic feelings. Those who are at times described as being ‘too emotional’ or ‘complicated’ are the very fabric of what keeps the dream alive for a more thoughtful, caring, humane world. Never be ashamed to let your feelings, smiles and tears shine a light in this world.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.