Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Why are democrats up in arms over what they see as President Trump attacking some of their members?

Don't they attack the president on an hourly basis.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Dear Leader earns the disrespect he is getting.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

They thought they had the right to complain about the president when he attacks their members since the president always whines about Democrats whenever they criticize him.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

say it with me OP "its ok when dems do it"

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

It is one thing to attack someone's politics; actually, that is expected. It is another to attack the person's ethnicity. It's no wonder that the KKK has endorsed Trump.

• ...Show all comments
    • oikoσ
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Horsey, I can PROVE what I say. Game, that's BS and you should know it. Ask someone old enough to remember when Obama was slammed for the church he attended before he was president.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

It's called self-defense

• 7 months ago

All of their notions are one way streets.

Compassion

Tolerance

Non-partisanship

hate

inclusion

fairness

• 7 months ago

The issue is not the fact that Trump attacked. Trump always attacks. In fact, Trump attacked those same members of Congress before.

The issue is HOW he attacked them. I don't know of any members of Congress who have told Trump he should go back to Germany because it's a terrible place to live. Do you?

• Ba Ba Boon
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

lol you fvcktrads were screaming not my president and impeach the night he was elected. You fvcktards are fake outrage hypocrites

• 7 months ago

They go full on communist against the president. They hate him and have said so publicly. They attack him all day.

• Susie
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Hourly basis since 2016. The democrats can dish it out but they sure can’t take it. Liberals have been stripped of their common sense and therefore don’t even recognize their own hypocrisy.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Umm it is okay when they do it because . . . . um . . . . um . . . . . reasons

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.