Head issues, please help!?

Hey guys, i need your opinion on what could be wrong with me. About two weeks ago i woke up and noticed my left temporal area in pain that would come and go, and i had noticed that the vein there was hard, that would last about three days off and on till i noticed that the back, top of my head and neck started to... show more Hey guys, i need your opinion on what could be wrong with me. About two weeks ago i woke up and noticed my left temporal area in pain that would come and go, and i had noticed that the vein there was hard, that would last about three days off and on till i noticed that the back, top of my head and neck started to hurt too, almost like a pressure feeling. I decided to see a doctor and she told me that she thinks i have a tension headache, so i went home and after a couple days the temporal pain issue kind of went away but i noticed that i woke up with a big bump on the side of my head that was sensitive to touch and would hurt. that bump went down after a couple of days and the sensitive to touch pain is minimal now. The really strange thing is that i have been dizzy for the past 3 days, like a vertigo feeling all the time, most of the head pains that i had are either very minimal or gone but now i'm left with this extreme vertigo dizziness. i've also been tired too.