What kind of step down transformer i need to drive my onkyo amplifier/reciever with 500 watts total and a mixer from 220 to 110?

3 Answers

  • Vaman
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    You need the transformer of the type, VI=500 W.

    If you want to run 110 Watt machine then you need 5 amp 220 to 110 volts transformer.

  • 5 months ago

    Your 500 w amp is probably just about 12 W RMS. What are the Voltage RMS and Current RMS? What are the brand and model#?

  • 5 months ago

    Buy step down transformer 220V to 110V at 50c/s and at least 500W ( or 500VA ) . Prefer to buy 1000W type if you run the amplifier at full power 500W all the time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.