stephanie asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

urgent question?

hey so i tend to get sad a lot for no reason. like sometimes i’ll be with a group of friends and everyone will be talking but me and for no reason at all i’ll feel like almost depressed for the rest of the day even if someone starts talking to me for a bit. there are other times where i’ll be in a group talking to everyone and then i’ll have a tendency to pretty much distance myself and stay alone and be sad. the thing is though i say this happens in a group but this honestly happens almost everyday whether i’m alone or w at least one other person. i don’t know why i do this and i don’t know if there’s a word for this but please let me know if there is actually a word for this.

• justin

I care. im sorry... God is testing you to care. to want the best for everyones soul love god and love good peopel when its hard. If I cna help send me a mesage my kik is gerberstuffbabies my email camaro33125cody@gmail.com or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310 and my facebook is camaro elfyboy with a pink sword art online anime picture. Depresion is a disease and u must fight back. I've been thru this, know many friends who are working thru it with my help. u must see thru this illusion . If I didn't care I wouldnt bother replying . Therfore I do care . Therfore i want u to reply. For me accepting that god loves me and wants the best for me and pushing away/blocking negative thoughts and feelings helps alot. Create a rubber band like forcefield within the center of ur mind and use it to push slowly but forcefully all the negativity out of ur mind. Pull urself within this rubber band force field and use it to create some space inside that u can have hope and faith that god will make right all wrongs if u can. Another trick is to put things in perspective. To see the world and ur life as a short temporary schooling for ur soul where u whould try to learn what u cna when u are here cause afterwards is an eternity of perfect bliss and good things. if u cna do it right it often will make u feel ur negativity melt away. All pain and suffering will be reimbursed he told me and it will not be a 1 to 1 ratio but 100 to 1. some pain types differ like oppression which is even more so. So do not allow the sadness to win.

You are probably an empath and picking up the emotions of other people around you. Protect yourself by visulizing white light around you before going out. Also ask yourself menatly "Is this mine or someone else's?" Then again in your head, what's mind is mine. What's theres is theres. Increase your mood by eating natural foods and getting exercise.