Urgent question?

hey so i tend to get sad a lot for no reason. like sometimes i’ll be with a group of friends and everyone will be talking but me and for no reason at all i’ll feel like almost depressed for the rest of the day even if someone starts talking to me for a bit. there are other times where i’ll be in a group talking to... show more hey so i tend to get sad a lot for no reason. like sometimes i’ll be with a group of friends and everyone will be talking but me and for no reason at all i’ll feel like almost depressed for the rest of the day even if someone starts talking to me for a bit. there are other times where i’ll be in a group talking to everyone and then i’ll have a tendency to pretty much distance myself and stay alone and be sad. the thing is though i say this happens in a group but this honestly happens almost everyday whether i’m alone or w at least one other person. i don’t know why i do this and i don’t know if there’s a word for this but please let me know if there is actually a word for this.
2 answers 2