Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 months ago

Why do people mock me?

Growing up I was always mocked as a kid. I'm an adult now and I'm still mocked. I have a weird voice. I hold my words. I took speech classes but it still didn't help. I hate talking because I fear being mocked so I try to change my voice or talk faster but that shouldn't be a reason for people to mock me. People are just cruel to me.

• falcon

When a person have a disability in this society he/she/ is doomed.This is the reality they feel that they don't fit ,and accepted.Try finding a crowd that is not so fortunate as the others and mingle there.

F#ck them.

Talk as much as u can. Don't let it bother u. SHOW them that it doesn't bother u, by talking as much as possible despite their mockings.

Why? Because f#ck them.

Whenever u feel nervous abt speaking, just think about how pissed off u r at all the jerks who mock u.

F#ck. Them.

People mock you due to them having insecurities.

They have low self esteem.

• HOOT

People can be cruel, but sometimes they are cruel because they themselves have an inferiority complex and it makes them feel good to mock other people. They are bullies. You don t say how old you are, but this little video is about beating a bully without using your fists. You may find it helpful:

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/videos/#en/medi...

How tall are you? Would you consider yourself attractive? If you are neither tall to average in height or average to good looking then theres your answer

• Fuhr

Toughen-up, buttercup.