Aad asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 months ago

Is Yahoo answer's stable now?

Been gone for a while and I see the UI has changed as well. Also what about the trolls and scammer are they still active?

Favorite Answer

Yes , many of the trolls are still active and so are many of the scammers. There are fewer people participating. There are fewer REAL questions. Many questions are statements or rants and some are gossip. Others are bait and phish questions posted mainly for the purpose if arguing with the people who tame the time to answer in comments to their answers. Verizon has very few employees on the Yahoo Abuse committee.

• Ben

Yes, it seems stable to me.

• Daniel

Yes they are still there but with the new Captchas out there there making it a little bit Harder for them to be more Active

The good news is.....the Chinese spam bots are gone.

The bad news, is.......the Captcha fix is worse than the Chinese Spambots.

• .

Unfortunately the site as a whole is in bad shape. There are as many, if not more, trolls and abusers than there are quality users. The site is full of glitches and functions that don't work or were disabled, and spam bots and scammers are still around (although the reCaptcha has reduced the bot posting).

The trolls are still very active. Lots of questions reported and moved. I've had 2 accounts suspended in 4 months. Not cool as I follow the rules and guildelines.