Has God ever given you a choice or idea in a dream?

I was given a choice in my sleep yesterday

I could either wait for God to give me the man of my dreams

Or I could continue to pursue the career God called me to pursue when I was 15 years old

I think God wants me to choose my career

Favorite Answer

Yes. In a dream. Go for the career.

• Cowboy

I was given a song - it wasn't from god though....

• Jake

By reciting the rosary each day with care, a person can better know the true meanings of dreams that have meanings. It is also good to have true devotion to St. Gabriel, the patron saint of messengers and postal workers.

“Whether there are gifts of prophesying, they will be done away with; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will be done away with.” (1 Corinthians 13:8) After the death of the apostles, God no longer used divine communication such as dreams (although God-inspired dreams during Biblical times was not his usual form of communicating with his servants then).

I do hope that everything will work out for you!

Why would you think the dream is from God?

The Bible says to get married to a Christian. So the Bible already has all the answers. What kind of "choice" would God give like that, where there's no answers or direction at all? The dream wasn't from God.

-----

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

Why would you need to "wait" for the man of your dreams? Why not just get out there and see if you can find him, instead? Women getting dealt this whole stupid "damsel in distress" card is SO f*cking f*cked up! We can be knights in shining armors, too! And sometimes, we kind of need to be... Sometimes, it may even be our perfect knight who's a damsel in distress, in need of saving! In which case, I would totally be willing to do that, too... But I'm kind of queer, and less than completely straight, though. I suppose maybe that's a part of it, too...

..Anyway, yeah: get thee out there! Maybe you'll even meet your perfect guy THROUGH pursuing your ideal career..? I've finally become a nurse now. And I've got a male nurse as a colleague, who's rather cute. Pretty sure he's taken, already. Plus I'd need someone who's also got certain OTHER things in common with me, that I'm pretty sure he does not. But the point being, though..? Is, you never know where you'll meet that person! And it could easily be through your job! Even in an extremely female dominated field, such as nursing..? There are still a few cute guys. :)

Of course not, but then neither has Peter Pan, the 3 little pigs or Rumpelstiltskin.

Eye roll

Whether it was God or just my subconscious, yes. I had a dream explaining to me why I should quit my job and quit buying weed from my boss. I did and it solved a lot of problems in my life.

Despite what the independent churches tell you, God does not talk to you on 100% of your problems that He feels you are capable of figuring out.

iMac (20-Inch, Early 2008)

No, no gods exist. You just had a dream.