How come some people leave a turd in the toilet, even leaving it exposed with the lid up as though they're proud of it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

I wouldn't want to touch a public toilet seat or the flash handle.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Its a party foul.

• 7 months ago

People have varying outlooks when it comes to potty issues. Many feel that toilets are naturally places where turds and piss will be encountered, because that's where people go to handle such things. They don't expect the bathroom to look like a photograph in Architectural Digest or Better Homes and Gardens. Such people wouldn't be alarmed or offended to find the lid up and a floater circling the bowl. That's what they kinda expect.

You have a different expectation, and that's fine - but it's silly to believe that everyone will naturally think the same way you do...or to spend your breath proclaiming that someone thinks and acts differently from you.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Any number of reasons but consider this: we live in an age where doors open automatically for us, faucets come on when we get close, soap is dispensed without touching anything and MOST toilets in public places flush automatically once the user leaves the stall. Perhaps the user didn't think he had to flush. But I'm going with the "a$$hole theory": they simply are disgusting people who don't give a schitt about the sensibilities of others (no pun intended anywhere in these last two sentences).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Same reason some people elected one to the White House for the last three years!

• Phil Trum
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

I believe the one who vacated the White House in Jan. 2017 most resembles a turd. Just saying.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Because they are either disgusting with an indication of narcissism or they simply forgot to flush.

• 7 months ago

Lack of respect for others.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.