Is my anxiety making me paranoid or does my friend not like me?

We’re 18 but weren’t close until high school ended but since then we’ve just been speaking over social media and shes emotionally supportive etcetera. What concerns me is that mostly she seems really distant and as if she doesn’t want to speak to me at all and whenever I arrange to meet her she cancels and tells me... show more We’re 18 but weren’t close until high school ended but since then we’ve just been speaking over social media and shes emotionally supportive etcetera. What concerns me is that mostly she seems really distant and as if she doesn’t want to speak to me at all and whenever I arrange to meet her she cancels and tells me she’s really busy with family outings and rarely has time to meet friends. I understand that as she’s Muslim and usually their families are quite close and they don’t venture out much but this got on my nerves a bit and I kept telling her that she’s not really acting as though she wants to be friends with me. Every time I do she always tells me it’s not true at all and she’s just really bad with her phone and that it’s known that she rarely answers messages or sees people and she told me she hasn’t seen her best friend from high school in a long time. I always apologise and I tell her I have really bad anxiety so I usually overthink things a lot but I just feel as though I can’t help but think she still doesn’t want to be friends with me? My sister said it’s obvious she’s not interested in being my friend but I feel maybe she’s telling the truth. Another thing is that she’s quite religious and I wouldn’t say I am at all and she disagrees with things I do (parties etc) but respects our differences but I can’t help but think she doesn’t want to be around me either because we’re different or because I seem so paranoid about things?