Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 6 months ago

Are there many average intelligence but hard working students in Electrical Engineering school?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Average implies half are below that line and half above. So "average" is a line, no one would be exactly at that average line.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

This degree concentrates on concepts like power systems, power electronics, control, automation, and a few others. This degree has produced some most talented technologists in this field and requires a minimum of 50% in class XII with physics, chemistry, mathematics, and computer science.

• 6 months ago

mean +/- 2 sigma

are such.

• 6 months ago

There are many who start the course and drop out along the way. At the school I attended the attrition rate(dropout rate) was ~ 85%. It is a tough program. Most learn a heap before they quit. Some discover the field they should switch to and do so. You can probably discover your Best Field by doing a Vocational Aptitude Test available at your library.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

I was my experience that very few engineering students who graduated were of average intelligence if you give the term a broad interpretation.

• 6 months ago

MOST OF THEM ARE ! BELOW AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE IS HARDLY CONTINUE AND FINISH WELL FROM THIS DEGREE.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.