Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 6 months ago

Are you looking forward to WWE Summerslam 2019, The third biggest pay per view of the year?

The first biggest pay per view was, of course, WWE Super Showdown 2019. AS WWE themsleves said it was bigger than Wrestlemania. The second biggest pay per view was Wrestlemania 35. Now it's the third biggest pay per view of the year. WWE Summerslam 2019. The third biggest pay per view of the year. Are you looking forward to it?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • I'll disagree with WWE on that. While WWE does Autograph Signings at events leading into WWE Showdown, SummerSlam has several SummerSlam Axxess Sessions, just as WrestleMania 35 had a whopping 5 Days of WrestleMania Axxess Sessions. Moreover, both Wresltemania and SummerSlam have NXT Takeover Shows + Monday Night Raw + Smackdown Live. WWE Super Showdown doesn't give us those shows. So, I reserve the right to disagree with WWE and express my own opinion.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

I'm ready to see the punishment Brock Lesnar gives to the aformentioned "Beastslayer."

• 6 months ago

Yes I am excited. My penus has been hard for 382 hours, and will not subside until Summerslam 2019 concludes. Everyone says I should see a doctor, but fuk that. Summerslam 2019 is more important than my penus health

• ...Show all comments
    • Hector6 months agoReport

Already been busting every 5 minutes and the erection is still going strong. I need to call a cleanup crew, but I need a plausible alibi first and I can't think of one.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.