Nanny in need of advice?

I've been a nanny for a family for the last few years. I have done a lot of driving for the children, sometimes up to three hours a day. My car has had so many miles put on it in the last couple of years. For the next couple of weeks while they are staying at the grandparent's cabin they want me to drive to... show more I've been a nanny for a family for the last few years. I have done a lot of driving for the children, sometimes up to three hours a day. My car has had so many miles put on it in the last couple of years. For the next couple of weeks while they are staying at the grandparent's cabin they want me to drive to the cabin everyday to pick up the kids and drive the kids down to the city, then back up at night. I'm nervous to drive my car for fear that if it were to break down on a windy road in the mountains that I wouldn't have phone reception and getting a tow truck up there would be a major pain. I'm fine to drive in the city like usual but not up in mountain roads. Should I just tell them I can't or should I risk it for my job's sake? I'd rather they drive the kids down to me.
5 answers 5