I have a newborn baby who is nearly 6 months left I have all the help I need but I want to do it all alone is this normal?

I am tooo attached to my baby.. I dont want him to suffer as soon as he cries I run to him as soon as his hungry I feed him nappy etc I have alot of support from my mother in law and family members but I like to do everything alone like change nappy his clothes I am breastfeeding which is the hard part bu I wouldnt... show more I am tooo attached to my baby.. I dont want him to suffer as soon as he cries I run to him as soon as his hungry I feed him nappy etc I have alot of support from my mother in law and family members but I like to do everything alone like change nappy his clothes I am breastfeeding which is the hard part bu I wouldnt like it if somebody else fed him. My husband says he doesnr want to have more babies especially not just yet. I feel every little moment of my nany growing up is precious. Sometimes I have to hold my wee and stay hungry until I've sorted him out. But this is the sacrifice I want to make. I think I dont trust anyone else looking after my baby as in the past I have been in the bathroom and mother in law has not noticed him having a dirty nappy and it's all dried up. I am too attached that I dont want to enjoy my own life and socialise I take him with me and I am not leaving b him until he is one