Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

Praying to my grandfather does is this a sign he heard me?

Was having a really bad night last night & I prayed to god & my grandfather & after that I went to get my cell phone downstairs & it showed 7:11 which is my grandfathers birth date July 11. Does this mean he heard me & showing me he did? Sometimes when I think of him I’ll see a Dove that I know means something. Once I had a dream of him then that following day something bad happened to me & that dream was like he was showing me he was protecting me

It sounds like a coincidence with the time being 7:11.

If something bad still happened to you, he wasn't doing a great job of protecting you, was he?

• jade6 months agoReport

He did protect me because I didn’t die

The dead are in heaven or hell, so they cannot hear you.

.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

Hi! I'm sorry for your loss. Praying to God is definitely the right source of comfort and help to endure losing loved ones. We can look forward to the time when death will be no more as mentioned in Revelation 21:4. And we can believe in God's promise as did Paul - "I have hope toward God . . . that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.” (Acts 24:15).

When Lazarus died, Jesus compared his death to a deep sleep (John 11:11-13)... a state of unconsciousness in which a person is no longer living or suffering. While many find comfort in the belief that the soul continues to live on, how much more comforting it is to know that the soul (our body) temporarily falls "asleep" in death until the time when it will arise by means of the resurrection. Then, God's original purpose for us to live forever on a paradise earth will be restored. We will no longer experience tragedies as we do today... I hope this helped. Take care!

Please don't pray to your Grandfather! God is the Only One you should pray to!

P.S: do you know what Jesus did for you?