Dorm Decorating! Command hooks/strips?

Hi! I'm about to be a freshman in college and I'm in the middle of decorating my dorm room! I bought this circle shelf and plan to hang it on the wall on the side of my bed that is against the wall. Because it's a dorm room, I cannot use nails or screws, and have to resort to command hooks or strips. I... show more Hi! I'm about to be a freshman in college and I'm in the middle of decorating my dorm room! I bought this circle shelf and plan to hang it on the wall on the side of my bed that is against the wall. Because it's a dorm room, I cannot use nails or screws, and have to resort to command hooks or strips. I included a picture and the blue circles are where I think good places are to put the hooks. /////// The shelf is a diameter of 25 inches and weighs about 4 lbs!

Do you think it's even possible for me to hang it on the wall with command strips or hooks? Which Command products do you recommend and where should I put them on the shelf?

Thank you!