Ear piercing help?!?

I’ve recently been looking into constellation and curated ear piercings, which are separate piercings that are designed to go together nicely. I have a triple lobe piercing on my right ear & a single lobe piercing on the left. I plan on getting a double helix piercing on my left to go with the lobe piercings but i’m afraid it will look like too much on one ear and none on the other. I’ve considered getting a rook & helix to compliment my single lobe on my left but i don’t know. Any piercing ideas/ thoughts would gladly be appreciated. Thanks!

• Laura

I think that with one lobe piercing on the left and 3 lobe piercings on the right looks very uneven. I would go with the double helix on the left. I would also end up switching the jewelry to a smaller gauge so it looks a bit more delicate.

If you like the look of a rook I think that could look nice too. I wouldn't get both a rook and helix on the left unless you plan to get something on the right it might look unbalanced.

• LM440

Go with the left side double helix. The asymmetrical look works and you can always add more to the other side. Also, adding a simple lobe piercing to the single lobe would be a great improvement. The only limits are your imagination.