I paid my bill at a restaurant and as the waitress was returning my card, she dropped it behind the beer cooler then refused to get it?

She said they were too busy to pull the equipment out. I asked forva manager and he said they would find the card that evening and wanted me to leave a phone number for them to call me when they find it. So I stood up, walked behind the bar, pulled the cooler out and retrieved my card. They were all shouting at... show more She said they were too busy to pull the equipment out. I asked forva manager and he said they would find the card that evening and wanted me to leave a phone number for them to call me when they find it. So I stood up, walked behind the bar, pulled the cooler out and retrieved my card. They were all shouting at me and ended up calling the police. The officer escorted me out and the restaurant gave me a no trespass order and told me not to return. The officer didn't arrest me. Is there any chance i could be charged with anything?