Why doesn’t my dog like/love me anymore?

I have a 9 year old male, Jack Russell/Beagle mix that I had rescued from a shelter...about 8 years ago. My parents are divorced and at the time I was living with my dad. Long story short, me and Jackson did everything together. When ever I was in my room Jackson was always there on my bed chewing on his bone,... show more I have a 9 year old male, Jack Russell/Beagle mix that I had rescued from a shelter...about 8 years ago. My parents are divorced and at the time I was living with my dad. Long story short, me and Jackson did everything together. When ever I was in my room Jackson was always there on my bed chewing on his bone, every night he slept under the covers in my bed. So when I turned 18, I then moved in with mom. My mom has 2 dogs, that Jackson has none since they were puppies. When I started college I was pretty much gone all day, everyday because school etc..& my mom would watch after Jackson for me. We’ve been living with my mom for 5 years now and it feels like all he wants to do is be with my mom and the other 2 dogs. He doesn’t sleep in my room on my bed with me, he sleeps where the other two dogs sleep which is in my moms room. He just is always in my moms room with the other 2 dogs.
5 answers 5