Should I live with my mom or my foster family? READ DESCRIPTION?

I m in foster care due to an addiction problem with my mom, we have a great relationship still and I get to see her three times a week which makes me incredibly happy. My foster family is great but I just don t feel completely comfortable here even though I ve known them for years. I want to live with my mom... show more I m in foster care due to an addiction problem with my mom, we have a great relationship still and I get to see her three times a week which makes me incredibly happy. My foster family is great but I just don t feel completely comfortable here even though I ve known them for years. I want to live with my mom because I m happier there and my brother wants to live with her, but she s had relapses in the past. Should I choose to be happy and live in a (possibly) unstable home or should I choose to stay in a stable home where I don t feel that comfortable