What is being done to this female?

I found this picture online by accident and it really creeped me out but I don't know why. Maybe it's it's coz she looks like she's unclothed below the hips and her eyes are rolled back into her head while she's sat in some sort of horrid place made of wet slime and stuff? Is the slime doing something to her body, like washing her brain or something?

Anyone help me understand what is happening to her here??

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

That is not a female but rather a drawing, and it appears she's being controlled by some tentacled creature a la 'Alien' or something. If I had to guess I'd say her eyes are rolled back because she's dead.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Justin Bieber Metal Core concert.

• Wendel7 months agoReport

What do you mean??

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

This poor girl has either a stomach virus or food poisoning. I hope she stays hydrated and gets plenty of rest. She should be feeling fine in a few days. As long as those tentacles stop abusing her.

• Fusion
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Maybe she's at the dentist?

• ...Show all comments
    • Wendel7 months agoReport

I don't know how old it is lol but it's still kinda weird why she would have to make her body unclothed beneith her hips, even if she's wearing one of those skimpy little thong-pantyliner things over her vag and bumcrack lol!

Why would she need to?? And it still doesnt explain her lobotomy-face

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

She had some bad tapioca pudding and is trying to get rid of it. That's all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.