Electrolyte imbalances and fainting?

So my proctologist prescribed me psyllium husk for constipation I took and it made me poop too much and last Friday night I got home complely dizzy and confused I laid on the cough and (well I don t know if I slept or fainted) but I couldn t sense time at all it lasted for 6 minutes,after that my head started... show more So my proctologist prescribed me psyllium husk for constipation I took and it made me poop too much and last Friday night I got home complely dizzy and confused I laid on the cough and (well I don t know if I slept or fainted) but I couldn t sense time at all it lasted for 6 minutes,after that my head started tingling and I couldn t think straight then I ate some salt and the weakness kinda went away....then cold shivvers followed
But until now Wednesday I still feel a brain fog
What does it really mean,today I m going to my proctologist again and I ll tell her that
1 answer 1