Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 7 months ago

Why have I been having diarrhea for weeks?

I’ve always had weird pooping habits (sorry this whole thing is gonna be tmi but I really don’t know what to do) usually it would be mild constipation and regular poop but now like all summer basically it’s been severe constipation for days then extreme diarrhea for days and like my poop isn’t liquid it’s solid enough to hold shape but that’s it and it hurts a lot and 3 weeks ago it started getting really bad I just want it to stop and idk why it’s happening

Sounds like IBS

I can only speak from my own experience ... so if I would have beef after 3 days I would get uncontrollable diarrhea . Never mind beef now,just an example,it could be anything ...,what I am trying to say is that, if you ate something that you do not eat on regular bases and after 2-3 days you get diarrhea, than your stomach does not like that specific food . So start making mental or written diary of what you eat and drink and make connection .Like if you go to restaurant for lunch on Saturday and on Tuesday you are having diarrhea than your problem might be the lunch that you had on Saturday . Not saying that restaurant served bad food ,but that specific item that you ordered does not agree with you. Once again ,I am talking from my personal experience ...for me it takes 2-3 days for problems to start after I ate something that my gut does not like .For you it might be 1-2 days..or 4 days . It does not happen to me any more because I figured out some time ago what foods creates me stomach problems,so I avoid those foods.

Maybe you have developed IBS or some other intestinal disorder. You'll need to see a gastroenterologist to get it figured out.

• Mark

Because the gypsy women told your mama when you were in her gut, she'd have a little child coming, who'd never learn to wipe its butt.