how do you deal with people looking down at you ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I do not have time for these people.

They have low self worth.

If by chance one does look down,I make myself scarce.

And never go around them again.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

remembering that those who do so have their own insecurities & think they elevate themselves by looking down on others. really they are just as flawed as everyone else, so who cares what they think lol. as long as God smiles on me, i'm good.

• 7 months ago

i ignore and avoid those people.

• martin
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Usually, this is a sign that it's time to distance yourself from such people because you'll only get your feelings hurt if you stick around too long. Someone who feels that superior to other people isn't going to be a very considerate companion to deal with.

• 7 months agoReport

yea went to an entire church full of people like that once, lmao , narcissists in the episcopal world are NOT a fun time

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

humans are essentially brainwashed. and too many don't love themselves. if they truly had respect for themselves, they'd mind their own business. they're so fearful of others judging them they judge you. i have dealt with this and the best thing is to detach. literally detach from them as if they dont exist. no need to be rude to them. just be neutral. if they are actively mean, walk away or tell them, 'that's your opinion', and keep on going. don't engage in emotions with bullies, it's what they feed off of to feel powerful. angry ppl need targets. don't give them any emotions to feed off of.

• 7 months ago

Pretend they don't exist also you don't live your life for them, but yourself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.