Could this be early pregnancy? Has anyone suffered with similar symptoms?

Myself and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant since January, I was on the pill for 7 years and came off of it on January 10th. My periods since coming off the pill have been like clock work, 28 days to the day. I was due on a few days ago and haven't yet come on. I've been experiencing cramping... show more Myself and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant since January, I was on the pill for 7 years and came off of it on January 10th. My periods since coming off the pill have been like clock work, 28 days to the day.

I was due on a few days ago and haven't yet come on. I've been experiencing cramping round the stomach and back - however it comes and goes, watery mouth, headaches and an increased amount of discharge.

Has anyone else experienced these symptoms around their period and had a positive pregnancy test.

I am very nervous about testing as have felt let down a few times before! :( so if they do not sound like pregnancy symptoms I wont get my hopes up this time either!