Connect multiple devices such as computers, tv and phone to a single speaker at same time.?

I have a set of speakers which are plugged through jack 3.5 to my TV. When I want to use the speakers on my computer I have to unplug the cable from TV and plug it on computer and vice versa. I would like to know if there is some kind of mixer in which i can plug all devices (computers, tv etc) and have the... show more I have a set of speakers which are plugged through jack 3.5 to my TV. When I want to use the speakers on my computer I have to unplug the cable from TV and plug it on computer and vice versa. I would like to know if there is some kind of mixer in which i can plug all devices (computers, tv etc) and have the speakers connected to the output of mixer, so i don t have to plug and unplug the cable every time.

I have this mixer: https://www.velleman.eu/products/view/?country=es&lang=en&id=369006.

I plugged my phone to the input and plugged the speakers to the output channel. I played some music on my phone but there was no output comming from the speakers. The mixer is defective or not suitable for the purpose I intend?