Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

Good exercise routine for someone that can't lay on the floor?

Trying to strengthen my arms and tone my stomach muscles so I can fit in my shorts from last year. I'm not looking to lose weight, just tighten/tone the stomach. But I can not lay on the floor because of my back. Any good, easy to do exercises for the abdomen and arms?

Favorite Answer

it is important your body is ready to train and workout. make sure you have a strong core and hip flexors! it is pretty hard to explain in text but try this link and it will make wonders if you try the tips!

http://healthymotivationtips.site/strength

Lions do not exercise,and yet they are fit ,which by logic tells me that it is the food (meat) that is optimal for them that makes them fit and strong and not the exercise because I have never seen lions do any exercises .

• amander05066 months agoReport

This has nothing to do with the question

There are a lot of exercise videos on youtube (thousands of them). You can do a search for this stuff on their website.