Am I in a relationship with this girl or are we just friends?

I've been talking to this girl for a little over a month now online and we've hung out every weekend since then except one. She says she's not talking to other guys and I believe her because she doesn't seem very outgoing at all. The only reason I'm talking to her is because she liked one of my... show more I've been talking to this girl for a little over a month now online and we've hung out every weekend since then except one. She says she's not talking to other guys and I believe her because she doesn't seem very outgoing at all. The only reason I'm talking to her is because she liked one of my posts on Facebook and I decided to wave to her and then she waved back and we've been talking ever since. She doesn't really flirt or do anything to give me the impression she likes me but when I stop flirting with her or I try to pull back she gets upset. Like when I had her picture as my lock screen and then took it off then asked her for a new selfie to put on there she normally doesn't send me selfies but she did so I could have it as my lockscreen again. I also told her I wasn't going to send good morning or goodnight messages any more because she didn't seem to like them but she said "did I ever say that" and I told her I would still send them and she says "Good!". She seems very shy to me when we hang out but so am I so I haven't made any moves on her yet. I told her I wanted to rest my head on her and she said it would make her uncomfortable and after the 2nd day of hanging out she said she wanted to hug me but she hasn't said it since. I asked if she would date me a while ago and she said let's go slow and then she said on another conversation that she's being very picky over who she dates next. How do I get her to be mine and commit?
Update: I'm only 16 so going on a date isn't really an option right now. We hangout because we don't know what else to do. We thought about going to the movies together but there's never time. By the time we have time alone away from my parents it's time for her to go home.