Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 6 months ago

Does it make sense that he still wants my pictures, but not want to have sex?

After I told this guy my parents like him and that I think they want me to date him. This is what he replied with below. (He got the impression that I wanted to be more than friends. But that's not true at all I don't want to be more than friends I just want to have sex. Which is what I replied with).

R.L: Yeah I know obviously but that's not the question. I still want to hook up and have sex with him. I don't want to be in a relationship with him. He and I agreed to be friends with benefits before we even had sex. So please don't assume something that you don't even know.

• R L
    Favorite Answer

You spooked him with the parents comments. Sounds like you were nothing but a booty call for him if you want the truth so you can continue to be a side piece by being available when he is horny or you can find a real man to treat you to great sex and like a woman should be treated.

• R L

I apologize reach out to him and apologize about the parent comments and let him know that you need him sexually and seduce him accordingly. Good luck

• Foofa

Some people are more into collecting trophies to impress others than in actually doing anything.