Cat licked Rue Plant, will she be ok?

Hello all! Yesterday evening we were in the garden playing with all my pets and my father had just finished cutting some branches off the Rue plant to give it more form and afterwards he pet my cat. I read online rue isn’t the best for cats, and this morning she threw up last nights food and then again but this... show more Hello all!

Yesterday evening we were in the garden playing with all my pets and my father had just finished cutting some branches off the Rue plant to give it more form and afterwards he pet my cat.

I read online rue isn’t the best for cats, and this morning she threw up last nights food and then again but this time only grass.

She didn’t eat this morning (as of right now, still) She’s outside my house just doing her thing. Do you think my dad petting her with rue had anything to do with it? (since they groom themselves) I’m very scared.
0