Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 6 months ago

Why does he still want my pictures if he doesn't want to have sex?

After I told this guy my parents like him and that I think they want me to date him. This is what he replied with below. (He got the impression that I wanted to be more than friends. But that's not true at all I don't want to be more than friends I just want to have sex. Which is what I replied with).

I only told him about my parents in case if they see him where he works. Sometimes they see him at the store where he works when they go to shop. I just wanted him to be prepared in case they address him in a certain way.

Caroline: Well, you obviously can't read did you not read where he said that he will always accept my pictures with grateful open arms? Apparently not.

• Alan H
    Favorite Answer

Offering easy sex is more than just friends

I found your query a bit confusing, I'm afraid. But: I would caution you, if you're willing to listen: you are young, or you wouldn't be referring to your parents. You are out for sex only? What's wrong with wanting and having a real relationship ? You will find, over time, that this is so much more meaningful and gratifying than just putting two bodies together. There is always a risk of pregnancy and std's, as well. (No birth control is 100% effective.) But at least, I hope you do USE it, each and every time, and know how to use it properly? Another word of caution: whenever you send ANYTHING on the internet, no matter how you try to secure privacy, its OUT THERE. Imagine this: your guy -"friend" loves your pictures so much that he decides to post them to all his friends and brag about you? How does that work for you? Imagine this: its five years later; you go for a job interview ,seeking a much desired position. The potential boss likes you, thinks you're highly qualified, is considering hiring you, UNTIL he does an internet search on your background. Guess what comes up? Your nudie cutie photos ? There goes the job. If you send out pictures, think again about keeping your clothes on. Think again in general, and ask yourself what your parents might say if you were to confide in them about all this. Their job is to protect and prepare you for adulthood, and they can see what you cannot yet see around the next corner. Good wishes,

• Lisa6 months agoReport

I’m in my 30’s so I’m not young and all I want is sex with him.

Um, he didn't say he wanted your pictures from what you posted. And he doesn't want sex again with you either.

• Lisa6 months agoReport

Again you have no idea about what you are talking about. He has told me to send pictures therefore he does want them. And you can take the sarcastic bullshit else were.