Should I report this incident???

I'm on vacation with some friends and we were out partying earlier this week and we're pretty sure I was dosed with something. The whole night is super fuzzy but I remember not being able to find my friends and not being able to move. My friends said that I showed up at the hotel via uber later that night... show more I'm on vacation with some friends and we were out partying earlier this week and we're pretty sure I was dosed with something. The whole night is super fuzzy but I remember not being able to find my friends and not being able to move. My friends said that I showed up at the hotel via uber later that night but I dont remember that and I was wearing clothes that didnt belong to me (I still have no idea where my actual clothes went). Along with my pants, my wallet, keys and watch are missing (oldly I still have my phone).

I'm still not sure what to think but we're pretty confident that I was maybe slipped something. This issue is, seeing as I didnt have much of anything in my wallet, and didnt really care much for the watch I kinda brushed it off and didnt really report any of it stollen. It's been a few days now but I'm still uneasy about the whole ordeal, especially since my clothes were taken to. Not that they were special or anything, just plain jeans and a shirt. But now that days have gone by I'm not sure its worth the effort especially since the other guys kinda moved on from it too, even joke abt it. But idk, the whole thing is weird so I'm kinda over this whole vaca tbh.
Update: Sorry, I didnt specify. I'm not a girl so really don't think rape or anything like that was the case. It happened 3 nights ago. Honestly aside from the likely drugging, my clothes being missing is the main part of the issue bc I really could care less about the watch and wallet (my phone is with me). And I... show more Sorry, I didnt specify. I'm not a girl so really don't think rape or anything like that was the case. It happened 3 nights ago. Honestly aside from the likely drugging, my clothes being missing is the main part of the issue bc I really could care less about the watch and wallet (my phone is with me). And I dont really blame my friends for joking about it, we all kinda laughed it off bc im obviously fine now. thats why im conflicted about reporting or not.