Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 6 months ago

30k people die each year in UK from air pollution, so why when questioned about this today, did Theresa May spew Zionist propaganda instead?

Update 2:

Air pollution is the biggest environmental threat to health in the UK, with between 28,000 and 36,000 deaths a year attributed to long-term exposure. There is strong evidence that air pollution causes the development of coronary heart disease, stroke, respiratory disease and lung cancer, and exacerbates asthma.

Update 3:

1 you're about as relevant as Jimmy Saville.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Biff
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

She knows a general election could be imminent and she figured joining the chorus of false allegations of anti-Semitism against Jeremy Corbyn was better than responding to the question he asked.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Jezz's party went on for years arguing that coal was a viable energy and deserved to be subsidised so their green credentials aren't much to write home about!

• ...Show all comments
    • Rightman
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

If rail had gone electric postwar rather than diesel it woulda boosted demand for coal for making electricity so I dunno how delaying electrification helped coalmines. My point is that coal is now a dirty word so history proved MT right even though she shut the mines for purely economic reasons.

• 6 months ago

You are anyone else cannot say that amount of people die from from pollution simply because there are too many other factors that are unknown. Most people who die from respiratory illnesses have smoked in the past or have worked in very dirty professions,.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

More scaremongering. Anybody can fudge figures to suit their agenda.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

And where did you get this alleged number of deaths?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

What allowed of BS im still very much alive and i live in the capital (London)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.