I overheard a conversation about sex and allergies and I’m kinda curious.?

I heard Something along the lines of someone found out that they have an allergic reaction to something, and they didn’t want to notify their parents about it because how do you casually say and I quote “Hey mom I found out I’m allergic to something because I swallowed”. And i believe this person is either a rising... show more I heard Something along the lines of someone found out that they have an allergic reaction to something, and they didn’t want to notify their parents about it because how do you casually say and I quote “Hey mom I found out I’m allergic to something because I swallowed”. And i believe this person is either a rising sophomore or junior. Now if this story was being told to me, I’d ask them, however since I just overheard this, I’m asking the world wide webs. And if you haven’t figured it out already, she thinks she’s allergic to ***, I guess. Anywho Question! 1. Can you be allergic to that? Is it possible? 2. If your allergic to swallowing it, can you be allergic to it during sex? How do you even treat an allergic reaction to that?