I have failed so much at the age of 20. I need some life advice. Input in comments please and read the details.?

Turning 21 in August, Im a Civil Engineering student in the UK. I’ve hit a real slump in terms of my education. I’ve always been an ambitious person. Socially very outgoing, participating in activities and clubs captain of the football team & Im currently working on opening a resale clothing business on... show more Turning 21 in August, Im a Civil Engineering student in the UK. I’ve hit a real slump in terms of my education. I’ve always been an ambitious person. Socially very outgoing, participating in activities and clubs captain of the football team & Im currently working on opening a resale clothing business on Instagram. But I just cant get my education right, I retook a year in middle-school. Came to University barley past my foundation year, then failed & retook my first year & then failed my retake. Im currently withdrawn from my uni so I don’t have an education. If i go to another uni in the UK, I would start from the first year for the third time and obviously go to a new uni with no one I know and graduating when Im 24. All my friends are graduating this year and next year. I feel as though I am so far behind them in education and retaking will leave me out even further. I haven’t ever felt this down about something. I have seriously thought about dropping out but I don’t know what I would do where I would work without a degree, and if my goals would be achievable.

My biggest fear is that I would never achieve the goals that I dream about and obsess about daily. My family’s pressuring me in so many different places, they talk about “you need a degree” “without a degree you cant do anything in life” “you will always be lower than anyone else” “ you cant get a job with out it”.

I just don’t know what I should do, Im very stuck and I would really like to see your opinions.