Any Librarians here? I need some questions answered.?

I just got hired full time as one of 2 supervisors in our library's Interlibrary-Loan department. I supervise the Lending side. I used to work in this department part-time, and I learned most of the common tasks for this job as a part-timer. I've slowly been learning the more administrative tasks needed... show more I just got hired full time as one of 2 supervisors in our library's Interlibrary-Loan department. I supervise the Lending side. I used to work in this department part-time, and I learned most of the common tasks for this job as a part-timer.

I've slowly been learning the more administrative tasks needed in this position but I think I've finally exhausted my superior's patience. She used to be in my position and now she's been promoted to the Borrowing side.

She has recently gotten to the point where she won't answer questions anymore. Not even to clarify directions. This week she asked "Have you done the Reports?" I logically asked, "Which ones? The Intercampus ones? The Uborrow sheets?" She then gets this irritated look and slowly says, "Just read the guide for Illiad and Aleph."

I've read the guides, The only terms that show up when I search "Report" are "Illiad Web Reports", "Borrowing Web Reports", "Reports and Statistics", etc. When I go look at any of these all it shows is how the Reports are accessed. Not what they are used for, or if they apply to my position and tasks.

I feel like she's asking me to write a letter, but not telling me to who or what about.

Please, are there any Librarians out there with any idea how to figure this out?
0